Educational Equity Policies
Educational Equity policies related to Information Technology and the Internet
- Access and Security Agreement
- Employees of Educational Equity who wish to have access to network resources must agree to abide by the Educational Equity Access and Security polices. Employees (paid or unpaid) are defined as full-time or part-time permanent staff, temporary staff, student interns and work-study students.
- Appropriate Use of Network Resources
- Outlines your use of the Educational Equity network and resources that it provides.
- Safe Email Practices
- We are constantly exposed to a barrage of viruses, trojan horses, worms and other malicious code. The majority of this code arrives via electronic mail, as attachments. The authors of these programs rely on you to infect your own computer. The following rules for safe email practices will help you to thwart these attacks.
- Backup and Restoration Services
- What is automatically backed up and how to get something you need restored.
- Web Hosting Policy
- Publicly accessible web pages presenting Educational Equity-related information must be hosted within the unit's content management system.