Accounts and Passwords
- Identification of your various user accounts
- How to change your password(s)
- How to select a secure passwords
Virus, Malware and Hoax Tools: Separating Truth from Fiction
File storage solutions
Box at Penn State offers secure, scalable, and user-friendly content sharing. Box allows content to be stored online, so it can be accessed, managed, and shared from anywhere. Access Box on mobile devices or seamlessly sync files to your laptop or desktop computer.
Personal storage space (PASS)
Penn State Access Account Storage Space (PASS) provides universally-accessible disk space/file storage space for use by anyone at Penn State.
Educational Equity provided applications
- Pidgin is a universal chat client capable of connecting to AIM, MSN, Yahoo!, Penn State Chat, and Google Talk all at once.
Hummingbird, HostExplorer, Secure-AIS
- Using the TPX Interface (link to the AIS Tutorials)
- Creating a Desktop Shortcut
- Customizing the Session Profile
- Changing the Color Scheme
The Universal Collaboration Suite (UCS) is the University-wide email and calendaring solution for all faculty and staff at Penn State.
- ITS Training: Learn About UCS Email and Calendaring
- ITS Training: UCS Web Client Basics (manual) - PDF
- Automatic E-mail Reply Message Utility: This enables faculty and staff to create an automatic email reply message to email messages received while on vacation, on sabbatical, or on leave from the University.
Note to Educational Equity staff: Before you download or attempt to install software on your work computers, review the Educational Equity Access & Security Agreement