1. Click the following link: http://www.webbie.org.uk/
2. Click "Download WebbIE 3.114 installer now"
3. Download the install file to your desktop
4. Once the install file is finished downloading, select WebbIE3-Installer.msi from your desktop
5. Follow the on screen instructions to install the program
Thunder will work with any version of Windows XP, Vista or 7.
In additon to reading icons and text in Windows, Thunder can read text from the following programs:
- MS Calculator
- MS Excel
- MS Internet Explorer
- Listen-again radio
- Nod32 ant virus
- MS Notepad
- MS Outlook Express
- MS Sound recorder
- MS Word
- MS WordPad
The Thunder website offers many additional resources in order to train users on how to use the program. The site offers various user guides and instructional videos/audio recordings.
Downloadable training manuals that teach you how to use Thunder: http://www.screenreader.net/index.php?pageid=23
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Thunder: http://www.screenreader.net/index.php?pageid=10
If you have any trouble with Thunder, you can contact the creators of the program for help. They have a form you can submit on their website for help located here: http://www.screenreader.net/index.php?pageid=11