You are here: Home / Talent Search / Request for Service Application

Request for Service Application

Who is eligible to receive services?

Talent Search is primarily available to students who are from low-income households, and whose parents did not go to college, but anyone can apply.

To complete an application, you will need the following information:

  • Your family’s current financial information (no requirement to provide documentation)
  • Are you a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or in the process of applying for citizenship?
  • Do you want to attend college or get a certification after high school?


That’s it! Download the Request for Service Application in English or Spanish and submit it to your high school Talent Search counselor to begin your journey.