Upward Bound Migrant
Upward Bound Migrant (UBM) assists ninth through twelfth grade students with migrant farmworker backgrounds gain academic skills and motivation in preparation for precollege and postsecondary success. Services include academic instruction in critical reading and writing, mathematics, and sciences as well as English language acquisition support, tutoring, mentoring, and counseling where appropriate. Penn State’s Upward Bound Migrant program serves students from Hazleton, Lebanon, and Reading school districts.
- September 24, 2016 - UBM ONLY (@ Penn State Berks)
- October 29, 2016 – EVERYONE (@ Penn State Berks)
- November 12, 2016 – EVERYONE (@ University Park)
- March 4, 2017 – EVERYONE (@ Penn State Harrisburg)
- April 8, 2017 – Senior Celebration and Summer Overview! (@ University Park)