Best Practices in Diversity Strategic Planning Workshops
In fall 2005 the Office of the Vice Provost for Educational Equity initiated a series of workshops titled, "Best Practices in Diversity Strategic Planning." Workshops are held periodically to enhance the knowledge and skills of administrators, faculty, and staff who are centrally involved in their unit's diversity strategic planning efforts. Workshops have now been held in fall 2005 and spring 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2014.
- 2014 Fall Workshop Follow-Up Material
- 2013 Fall Workshop Information
- 2011 Fall Workshop Information
- 2011 Spring Workshop Information
2011 Spring Workshop Follow-Up Material
- 2009 Spring Workshop Information
2009 Spring Workshop Follow-Up Material
- 2008 Spring Workshop Information
- 2006 Spring Workshop Information
- 2005 Fall Workshop Information
2005 Fall Workshop Follow-Up Materials
For further information:
Contact Mike Blanco (814-863-7890).
Office of Planning and Institutional Assessment Sessions
In addition to workshops sponsored by Educational Equity, the Office of Planning and Institutional Assessment sponsors sessions through their Quality Advocates and Institutional Interest Research Group that are relevant to diversity strategic planning. Links to recordings of some of these sessions are below.
Unit Planning Guidelines and Resources –
- July 9, 2013: http://www.psu.edu/president/pia/advocates/2013/07/index.html
- September 11, 2013: http://www.psu.edu/president/pia/advocates/2013/09/index.html
Strategic Planning: Integrity and Ethical Behavior –
- October 15, 2013 http://www.psu.edu/president/pia/advocates/2013/10/index.html
The Use of Data to Support Strategic Planning –
- October 10, 2013: http://ir.psu.edu/2013/09/presentation-the-use-of-data-to-support-strategic-planning.html