You are here: Home / Student Disability Resources / Accommodations / Housing Accommodations

Housing Accommodations

Penn State Housing and Food Services (HFS) provides reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities so that they have an equal opportunity to use and enjoy University housing.  Housing and Food Services has an established protocol for requesting housing accommodations, which includes the following steps:

  1. Procurement of an Housing and Food Services Contract
  2. Submission of the Reasonable Accommodations Request Form for Housing, preferably by established deadline dates per semester
  3. Medical Accommodations Related to Housing

Housing and Food Services has more information available about housing accommodation procedures. Information is also available regarding service and emotional support animals.