Changes in Enrollment Status

Information on (add/drop, withdrawal, change of major, etc…) must be reported to the Office of Veterans Programs as they may affect your benefit.

Let us know as soon as you drop, withdraw, or change majors so that we can notify the VA. Overpayments may be incurred by dropping or withdrawing, so it's important that we notify the VA as soon as possible.

If you are struggling in a course and considering a drop, please contact our office to speak with a certifying official regarding any impact to your benefits and resources. Frequently discussed resources include Penn State Learning, utilizing office hours, and contacting an academic advisor.