Transferring Campuses

What should I do if I plan to permanently transfer?

If you are transferring to another Penn State campus, you should complete the Request for Change of Program of Place of Training forms (22-1995 or 22-5495 if Chapter 35) and we will make copies of your paperwork and send it to the campus. If you will be attending another college, you may complete the correct VA form and we will give you copies of your paperwork to take to your new college.